Wtb/ft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb/ft

Hey guys. i got a VJ16 Turbo. works like a charm. i saw the car it came from and it was running when turbo was pulled. I would like to know if anyone is willing to trade it for Either a: Pace setter 4-1 header that will fit a 94 EGT OR for a stock EGT tubular header. worse case is i gotta buy one from one of you but maybe a trade will do the same thing.

I am in Ontario Canada.

You must post pics of an item that you want to trade.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

oh ok will do

Comment

Here are Images As promised Turbo needs an Oil Drain but im sure i can get the other one my buddy has.

Comment

Rules state pics must have piece of paper with your screen name in the pic. I'll let it go this time but just remember for the next time
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

oh sorry man! im new to this site. well not "new" but recently started visiting it more often. not too sure on all the rules about this n that but i can learn!

Comment

your very lucky he let you go..good luck with this!
              Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
              99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
              01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

Thanks yea im new so im not sure of the rules sorry if i messed anything up

Comment

Working...
                X