WTB: GTR rear reflector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: GTR rear reflector

Hey guys, I'm looking for a rear reflector for my 1992 GTR. It's the "bubble" style back end and says "mazda" and "familia" on it. I'm not sure if it is GTR specific, or if all the 1992+ 323 hatches had that reflector. Thanks!
    Tyler has spoken

Hey Tyler ... I see you have my cousins GTR ...

I had looked into one of the rear garnishes for him before he sold it to you .

Basically the GTR one is the Same as any 1992-1994 323. Its identical to my 1993 323.

Unless you can find the rear fog like version that came on euorpean 323's .

Its identical to my 1993 323.

Those are hard to find , but as for a standard one you should be able to find one in a auto wreckers.

P.S..... How do like the polish job I did on the car ???

Comment

Oh, I did not know that the Canadian/US 323 said "familia" on the back. This is good news!

The polish job looked good man. When he was selling it, he said the paint looked "tired" but when I went and picked the car up(after your polish), the car looked like it came off the showroom floor. And holy mackeral does that car feel tight. You can really tell it has very few kms on it.
      Tyler has spoken

Comment

they dont say familia on the back

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Sorry tyler ...

I was meaning that the rear garnish is the same in the sense that its same fit , shape.

It wouldn't same "familia" as Bougat has mentioned..

Its going to be hard to find one thats a familia model ... either NewZealand , or Japan is where you will find one .

Comment

I can most likely find you one here in New Zealand, flick me a pic of the one you are after and il see what i can do. Shipping may be a lil bit though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunacy View Post
              I can most likely find you one here in New Zealand, flick me a pic of the one you are after and il see what i can do. Shipping may be a lil bit though.
              Here's a pic of the one I want:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	familia gtr reflector.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	1230109
              Tyler has spoken

Comment

I want that rear Bumper Tyler .... sell me the one off the GTR :0)

Comment

Haha, sorry, I think I'll keep it for now

Bump, still looking. I'll take a regular ol' 323 one too. I just need something to replace the cracked one so it will pass a safety come spring time...
                  Tyler has spoken

Comment

Am still looking for an undamaged one here for you man. Theyre getting hard to find it seems

Comment

Originally posted by Lunacy View Post
                      Am still looking for an undamaged one here for you man. Theyre getting hard to find it seems
                      Hopefully you get your hands on one! I'll take a regular 323 one for now, but eventually would still like to get an actual J-spec one. If you find one, I'll still want it even if I already have a 323 one.
                      Tyler has spoken

Comment

Isnt the only difference between the two, is the Familia / Mazda decals .... you would just need to find some decals and put them on a normal 93-94 323 rear garnish .

Comment

Originally posted by theredrocket View Post
                          Hopefully you get your hands on one! I'll take a regular 323 one for now, but eventually would still like to get an actual J-spec one. If you find one, I'll still want it even if I already have a 323 one.
                          I'll find you one dont worry Only matter of time til i find a decent one.

Comment

i have a one but its from the UK!

Comment

Working...
                            X