WTB : 323F BJ lower hatch spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB : 323F BJ lower hatch spoiler

Looking to acquire one of these if anyone knows where to find them.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

BUMP!

Comment

dare I say... goodluck! lol. wicked piece, but damn dude.. how often do they pop up
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

best bet would be to find someone in Europe or japanland. Have you checked other country eBay. try searching for the chassis code on eBay.de or ebay.co.uk

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard View Post
          dare I say... goodluck! lol. wicked piece, but damn dude.. how often do they pop up
          Apprently they used to show up quite often. Looks like I missed the bandwagon.

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
          best bet would be to find someone in Europe or japanland. Have you checked other country eBay. try searching for the chassis code on eBay.de or ebay.co.uk
          Tried CS.. they directed me to one of the Japan Mazda exporters they use and was basically told no such spoiler existed! LOL Been looking high and low everywhere.
          Last edited by jinx; 08-02-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Why didn't you buy one of the ones from eBay that you posted in Internet Sightings?

That first style is fugly, imo, but those second two look good, like they belong there.
            Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Chaney View Post
              Why didn't you buy one of the ones from eBay that you posted in Internet Sightings?

That first style is fugly, imo, but those second two look good, like they belong there.
              I did but the only one they claimed to have ended up broken on the way to shipping it!! go figure.. I doubt they had em in the first place..

Comment

it's not pure JDM sexiiness, but try a impreza wagon spoiler..
                1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Tempted to just get a bg gtr lower spoiler and make a modified plug from it.. Anyone got one they wanna let go for cheap? Shawn won't sell me his, but, it is sitting in my driveway on the 323 I've measured it and the width matches perfectly!

Comment

ive got one, missing 3/4 of the mounting bolts, but id let it go for like 150+ ship

NW MAZDAS

Comment

PM me some pics

Comment

Working...
                      X