WTB: 460cc RX7 injectors 195500-2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 460cc RX7 injectors 195500-2010

Just putting this out there; I'm searching for a set of these, in case anyone's got some that they'd like to get rid of...

--sarge

This the oval/denso plug, high impedance?

Comment

yessir!

--sarge

Comment

I'll take a gander and see if i have a spare set. Could also try MiataTurbo, at any given time there's about 5 sets up for sale.

Comment

pm sent
          1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
          1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
          2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
          1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

I've been looking at MiataTurbo, and there didn't seem to be any. I finally got my post count up enough to read the classifieds at RX7club (lol, a member since 2004, but only one post that entire time!), and there's a bunch there for really cheap, but I'd still need to send them off to get cleaned/flowtested. I was thinking of getting a few sets and sending the whole batch in to get as close to matched injectors as possible, then selling the extras.

1stGen, just got your PM. I think that's a pretty good deal too, now I have to think!

--sarge

Comment

1 pair is flow tested at between 110 and 112 after cleaning. (napa) The other pair is flow tested at 90. (from previous owner) The two pair were tested by different companies so that may explain the difference. The paperwork doesn't really speak to the type of test done or what spec should be for the type of test done.
              I still have all the old seals too. They wouldn't be new but they don't really have to be do they?
              Just FYI.
              Last edited by 1st Gen; 04-16-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

i just PM'd you back. I'll take'em!

--sarge

Comment

Comment

Unless you use a legit company like witchhunter. you won't have any idea what they truely flow. many many of these machines aren't calibrated. or used frequently enough to be consistant run for run.
                    Don't let the numbers fool you.

Originally posted by 1st Gen View Post
                    1 pair is flow tested at between 110 and 112 after cleaning. (napa) The other pair is flow tested at 90. (from previous owner) The two pair were tested by different companies so that may explain the difference. The paperwork doesn't really speak to the type of test done or what spec should be for the type of test done.
                    I still have all the old seals too. They wouldn't be new but they don't really have to be do they?
                    Just FYI.
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

These are going to be a good temporary iteration, until I get the Haltech wiring straightened out, a T3 of some sort, and get the ST205 drivetrain installed. Then it'll have to be a bit of bottom-end build, to support the power reliably.

--sarge

Comment

Are the 195500-2010 plug and play for the BP harness? I found a set for sale and I'm curious if I need to modify anything. I have searched already for the info.

Comment

-_- you didn't search hard enough then.

I suppose I'll answer you anyways.
                          There are low impedance (square plug) and high impedance (oval/round plug) The high impedance ones are plug and play and don't require any modifications.
                          -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                          VF10 powered!
                          262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                          13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Working...
                          X