BJ rear lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BJ rear lip

Hey everyone I'm in the market for a msp rear lip for my protege I don't mind if its the 2003 or the 2003.5 just need one as soon as possible. Also side skirts from a msp or protege5 would be nice. Located in LA, California so let me know if anyone has these for sale. Thanks

The rear lip is by far the rarest part of that stock kit. I sold mine for $200 pretty much instantly when i posted it up for sale. And usually they sell for even more then that. Keep an eye on Mazdas247.com, and on the protege part for sale group on Facebook. They do pop up every once in awhile, and its usually at one of those two places.
    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
    What are you driving?

Comment

Originally posted by monoxidechild View Post
      The rear lip is by far the rarest part of that stock kit. I sold mine for $200 pretty much instantly when i posted it up for sale. And usually they sell for even more then that. Keep an eye on Mazdas247.com, and on the protege part for sale group on Facebook. They do pop up every once in awhile, and its usually at one of those two places.
      Monoxchild, thanks for bringing the protege part for sale group facebook page to my attention. It's greatly appreciated.

Comment

Found a 03.5 rear lip and side skirts thanks guys

Comment

Working...
        X