Pics of your AWD in action!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jay
    Don't have any action shots of the awd protege gtr sleeper from hell yet. But here's a cool shot of the bpt frankengtx doing what it does best, from the Doo Wop rally last month. If it hadn't been for an electrical gremlin that parked us on stage 1 of day 2, we'd have finished on teh podium on both days. As it is, I'm pretty happy with 3rd overall on day 1 against a bunch of bigbuck soobies...
    hey jay?! where in washington are you? would love to see both your cars up close and personal. we are trying to do a meet in portland, if it's not too far, it would be killer to see your car.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

I'm north of Seattle. One of these days I'll get that Protege out to one of these meets, but Portland's a bit of a hike. right now I'm way busyt trying to put the rallycar back together...We didn't do as well at Oregon Trail as we did at Doo Wops. Something about a tree jumping out in front of me...
      '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
      '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Originally posted by jay
        I'm north of Seattle. One of these days I'll get that Protege out to one of these meets, but Portland's a bit of a hike. right now I'm way busyt trying to put the rallycar back together...We didn't do as well at Oregon Trail as we did at Doo Wops. Something about a tree jumping out in front of me...
        yeah, it's a hike for me to go portland also. like a 6 hour trip for me. but i think it would be fun for people to meet up. but let us know if we can make it.
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Working...
        X