Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea sarge they play that show over here and some those flight of the conchords songs are funny.ill put up some pics of some cars soon

Comment

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
      So the torsion diff wont fit in our housings? And does it have to be from a 1.8 miata also? I still have a open rear diff in my car still and I havent done much research on what diff to use and from what year miata.
      You want to get a Plate style lsd from either mazdaspeed or one from a 90-93 miata 1.6L should be plate style.. only the gtr's were viscous to my limited knowledge.. I have the mazdaspeed in mine now and its tight...

Comment

Originally posted by Clean 4WD View Post
        You want to get a Plate style lsd from either mazdaspeed or one from a 90-93 miata 1.6L should be plate style.. only the gtr's were viscous to my limited knowledge.. I have the mazdaspeed in mine now and its tight...

you don't happen to have a part number handy for the plate style LSD from MazdaSpeed, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRauksauff View Post
          you don't happen to have a part number handy for the plate style LSD from MazdaSpeed, do you?
          The old mazda motorsports # is T0y1-27-200

Comment

So I felt the need to sticky this thread. So what's the count? How many are roaming cp?
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I count 28 4wd BGs so far!
              1990 Protege 4WD
              GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
              ├┼┤
              2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

So... i know it's not a BG.. but found guy couple towns away wanted to trade for my fwd civic for his 4wd civic. freaking bad ass... 4wd pro, and 4wd civic.
                1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Our mazda-forum here in Norway have a list of 50+ GT-R`s and about 20 GTX. All 4wd
                  - 1993 Mazda 323 GT-R

x 1991 Mazda 323 GTX - Sold

Helix organic clutchdisc - Bigger aluminium radiator. - GReddy radiatortop - New front mounted intercooler (675x250x76mm total) - Polished stainless steel Inletpipe from turbo to intake - Turbo XS RFL dump - Apexi airfilter - 2,5" stainless steel from turbo, with 4" muffler. - Walbro fuelpump with Sard fuelpumpfilter - Sytec fuelfilter, with Sytec hoseclamp and 8mm steelspunnfuelhose - GReddy expansion tank - Samco silicone hoses -- - D2 coilovers - EBC brake disks front and rear - EBC kevlar brakepads front - EBC greenstuff brakepads rear - Goodridge stainless steel brake lines - 7,5x17" Speedline Corse (ET38) with 215/40-17 Pirelli Pzero Nero - 5,5x15" Powdercoated Enkei (Org. GT-R) (ET45) with 185/55-15 N0kian HK5 studded -- Sparco steering wheel - Sparco pedals - GReddy Profec E-01 - GReddy turbotimer - GReddy turbo presure gauge - GReddy oiltemp gauge from gearbox - GReddy exhaust temp gauge - Pyle alarm and central locking - Pioneer DEH P88MP CD/MP3-player - Bigger spoiler - Bi-xenon 6000k - Bosch Pilot 160 foglight

Comment

Originally posted by nlight View Post
                    Our mazda-forum here in Norway have a list of 50+ GT-R`s and about 20 GTX. All 4wd
                    That's exactly what my next question I was going to ask. Since the thread name is "...4wd Protege" do we count the non-usdm gtx's and gtr's?
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

That's a tough question. If we go global, I have no idea how many 4wd proteges or 323's there are. Someone on the forum has a 1.6L 4wd 323 (since upgraded), so the variations are numerous.

B6 4WD 323
                      B8 4WD Protege
                      B6T AWD 323 GTX
                      BPT AWD 323 GTX
                      BPT AWD 323 GTR

Those are the iterations I know of, and mainly started the thread to find all the 4WD proteges in the US. I'm not opposed to listing all, but I think a coded database would work better than a random thread. Hell, 28 was more than I expected!
                      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

well... lookin @ the title... it's asking for specifically '4wd PROTEGE's'..

maybe it should just a be 4wd bg/bf thread
                        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I think we should stick with the US and start another one for the non US ones.

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard View Post

Aaaaand I think that was my original intent. I'd seriously love to add my name to a second car, one without excessive cancer.
                            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

here, here puttin it down in hayden ID
                              you'll never take me alive

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard View Post

Maybe just 4wd USDM BGs.

Now if we had a database we could keep up with all of them.

EDIT: Welcome drewskie777. Didn't mean to ignore you. Got any pics?
                                1990 Protege 4WD
                                GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                                ├┼┤
                                2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
                                X