Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not jay but ive owned a few mazda 323 4wd's,
    -never launch
    -never force into gear (ul bend the selector rod)
    -3rd is the weakest gear try be easy on her

if you drill holes in the gearbox->centre diff blank off plate they will share oil making the transfur last longer, ul have to move the breather pipe high in the engine bay to stop gbox oil spilling during cornering.
    Mazda Familia GT-R: 241HP ATW and 387NM @17psi

i give my wife a quarter inch at a time for thoes ten seconds or less im free

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Comment

ya.. ya want me to bring the other motor with me too... hahaha

no... not really..
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Yeah, that, and change tranny fluid regularly, and don't lock that centerdiff unless you're on snow.
        '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
        '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Is it possible to swap a 4wd tranny into a fwd pro or 323? I would imagine the chassis would have to have a center tunnel for the rear wheels drive shaft. Any way around that?

Comment

Originally posted by cat34evr View Post
            Is it possible to swap a 4wd tranny into a fwd pro or 323? I would imagine the chassis would have to have a center tunnel for the rear wheels drive shaft. Any way around that?
            the floor pan is a different lay out.
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Working...
            X