No announcement yet.

OBDII cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt you'll be getting a walkthrough. This thread is more than 2 years old, and none of those people are still around (except jnorion).

What kind of walkthrough do you want to see? The schematics for the scantool are available online. From there you have to buy a prototyping board at radioshack, order your components from digikey, get a soldering iron.... and solder away.

Comment

whoa back from the dead. . . . ..first off 1990 626 would probably be based on obd-1 standard so anything that i would probably know wouldn't help you since the entire diag protocol is different

but yea for the scantool like as was stated earlier the diagrams are posted. . .i actually never got around to doing obd-2 on my car since i work at a firestone anyway i figure i could just hook it up to their snap on pro-advantages and whatnot. . .lol
      2003 P5 Midnight Blue
      Buddy Club 2 Side skirts, DGM front lip
      OBX header, MAM SS midpip, HKS exhaust
      Racing beat sway, tokico hp's, tein stechs, gtspec tie bar, awr front motor mount
      sun ground kit
      5spd sunroof
      Carputer (DivX, MP3, NES, GPS, OBD-2 next)
      7in lcd molded to dash

pioneer 3ways all around
      power acoustik 2.4f cap, power acoustik EQ, Power Acoustik A1800db
      6 RE 8's on the way

Comment

There is no OBD-1 standard anyway... everyone had something different prior to the OBD-II regulations.

Comment

Working...
        X