No announcement yet.

new box finally done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the wave radio, for as small as it is, and the tiny drivers, i was impressed 2 small speakers producing all those freq's is amazing, especially since it isn't a huge horn when my friend's uncle got his lexus, he chose the pioneer stereo, since there wasn't a huge difference from the $1200 nakamichi upgrade:p:

Comment

I heard the Lifestyle set up with the small cubes and subwoofer, and it was fantastic for watching DVDs!!! I was very impressed with the SQ of it. It may not be as good with jamming tunes, but I was blown away with the SQ. Pricey though! I wouldn't mind ordering a set up like that from Crutchfield and use it just for home theatre applications. :p:

My home theatre's amp is a Kenwood reciever with DTS and Dolby Digital. It has a funky looking remote and you can program it via through the phone---Putting the speaker of the phone up to a built in mic of the remote, and whallah, it's programmed! The things that sucks is the mysterious "buzzing" noise that I could never get rid of. I sent it in for repair and the store couldn't duplicate the problem so kept it in the showroom without sending it off to Kenwood. Now it is out of warranty.
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

Working...
      X