Thezeb.com service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thezeb.com service

I posted this over at msprotege too. I got a new head unit and had ordered it Sunday night. Well, yesterday I get home from work and there is a present at my front door! www.thezeb.com rocks! They have top notch service. I mean I had it shipped UPS ground (standard) and it is here by the 3rd day! Also, sounddomain would not match the price even with their "105% guarantee" (Guaranteed crap if you ask me!) Not only that, but Sounddomain would not include a free harness and kit saying it is not part of their policy to do so (No where could I find it in their policy to beat other prices). So $100 cheaper than crutchfield, Circuit Sillies and Best Cry, I got it at theZeb. I highly recommend them too!
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

i've always had good service from thezeb, however it seems like their prices have gone up

Comment

i got my headunit threw thezeb.... nothing but good stuff 2 say about them

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
        i've always had good service from thezeb, however it seems like their prices have gone up
        Their Pioneer was a LOT cheaper than any where else on the internet (even some Ebay companies I have never heard of). Funny thing, since the new unit installed yesterday, my speakers dont make a "snap" when powered off. I thought it was the amp from going from the Soundstream Class A3.0 to the 6.0, but since, it hasn't done it.

Groundkit

Comment

i will probably order my new amp from them. i need to power my front speakers since i took my back ones out.

2000 White Protege LX
          Sumitomo 195/60HR14
          2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
          Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
          Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
          Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
          Kenwood Music Keg
          Black Widow Keyless Entry
          Intake- Custom SRI
          Clear Corner Lights
          APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

the CDT CL **** ups are still $150 which my friend happened to buy two of and had the damn things in 5 business days as guarenteed.. definately recommended!

Comment

How are the CDT CLs **** ups?

Groundkit

Comment

They are just a slightly different color than what they were supposed to be so they are "B" stock and not necessarily **** ups. Nothing wrong with them physically except for the color.

But if anyone is interested I can get the CDT CL-62 for about $200 shipped. $50 more but you get a 1" tweeter and a higher performance mid woofer. RMS handling goes from 90W on CL-61s to 150W on CL-62. PM me if you are interested.

Comment

hey mike, can you get the high end CDT's?

Comment

yes, I believe I can...what models you looking at?

Comment

Working...
                    X