No announcement yet.

New front speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know the rms of the stock front speakers for a second generation protege?

Comment

15 watts?? not very much at all

Comment

i am doing alpine speakers because thats what all the old school west caost rappers used back in the day (snoop dog. DOC Dre. Ice Cube and all those N.W.A guys) but in the trunk just for fun i am going to put two of what ever is the biggest speaker i can find in a box my frien made for his shop class at school the holes for the speakers havnt been cut any suggestions. ill get the amp after i know what speakers i am getting, probly an alpine amp word to your mother
        the dirty irish

Comment

I'm sorry I don't speak bad english, could someone translate that for me?
          01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

ditto

Comment

what is bad about a coaxial, and what makes it different?

Comment

coaxials tend to have a tougher time at producing much mid-range with any measureable amount of quality. not to mention.. given they're designed right, component speakers (seperates) are able to do a better job at reproducing frequencies all around. the critical issue would be tuning the components properly and givng them enough power.
                kevin

Comment

Originally posted by 97sean97
                  i am doing alpine speakers because thats what all the old school west caost rappers used back in the day (snoop dog. DOC Dre. Ice Cube and all those N.W.A guys) but in the trunk just for fun i am going to put two of what ever is the biggest speaker i can find in a box my frien made for his shop class at school the holes for the speakers havnt been cut any suggestions. ill get the amp after i know what speakers i am getting, probly an alpine amp word to your mother
                  your mind is going in 8 different directions.. it helps to break up your sentences with periods and commas, and not using phrases like "word to your mother". as far as your assumptions.. alpine is no 'ghetto-fabulous' gear. they're source unit quality is paralleled only by a few brands, but none at the price that alpine charges for their product (best bang for your buck if you will). even that said.. pioneer is not a bad option either. as far as your aspirations to find the biggest sub you can fit in your trunk and get 2 of that are in a box??? 2 12's, problem solved.. more surface area than a 15 inch sub. as far as everything else you've mentioned.. take an english class.
                  kevin

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Kevin! I think i will stick to component speakers

Comment

Working...
                    X