No announcement yet.

Dead e12K.44?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

walmart has some industrial strength velcro that works very well to secure boxes

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
      walmart has some industrial strength velcro that works very well to secure boxes
      you're skipping lines again I already attached the box to the amp rack using heavy duty springs I bought from the home depot.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
        you're skipping lines again I already attached the box to the amp rack using heavy duty springs I bought from the home depot.

i wasn't sure where the springs were, or how they looked just giving another suggestion

Comment

If you remember, at first I had an amp rack that was completely covering the passage between the trunk and the rear seats. I did some testing and found that the rack blocks too much sound. I removed it and attached the amp to the back of my sub box. Shortly after that I decided to cut the amp rack and make it wide enough only for the amp. Now the small amp rack is installed and the subwoofer is attached to its two sides via two metal springs.

I'll post pics later.

Comment

ah yes, now i remember my memory is pretty well shot, unless it's specs on audio equipment, or tits:p:

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
              or tits:p:
              heheheeee...

Comment

Working...
              X