No announcement yet.

3rd gen stock sound system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouput meter (a resistive load meter), sinewave tone generation CD, and a scope to measure the wave. The wave shows the start of the distortion, the audable level is based on my poor ears. My daughter might catch it earlier on than me, age and sex play into the ability to hear distortion. Lucky kid.
    David A. Cameron
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
    stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Ex Protege Owner- and I still love em!
    2004 Cooperworks Mini
    2003 Acura TSX

And I swear not another car until my daughter gets a drivers license!!

De Oppresso Liber
    Sine Pari

Comment

Originally posted by dacinokc
      Ouput meter (a resistive load meter), sinewave tone generation CD, and a scope to measure the wave. The wave shows the start of the distortion, the audable level is based on my poor ears. My daughter might catch it earlier on than me, age and sex play into the ability to hear distortion. Lucky kid.

dave, you ever used a laptop/computer based oscilliscope? i've got winscope, and i'm making a voltage divider so i don't burn up my sound card with over 2 volts heard anything about trueRTA for computers? i've got the free version, and need to find a decent mic to see if it's any good, though and do you have schematics or a link to get an output meter? i've never used one, but it'd be another nice toy to have

Comment

I plan on yanking the whole stock system and putting in a SQ compititon sound system. I need to make a run at the USACi world championship again. I took the 02 world championship but need to build a new toy, My P5

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by solo2protege
          I plan on yanking the whole stock system and putting in a SQ compititon sound system. I need to make a run at the USACi world championship again. I took the 02 world championship but need to build a new toy, My P5

Tim

post pics what brands are you planning on running? i'm hoping/planning on going to iasca IDBL or dB drag finals next year

BTW, welcome to the forum:p: we've got a lot of knowledgable members here, and it's nice to get one more

Comment

Working...
          X