need more power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pimpprotege69
    Are these those weird korean 8's you were talking about? If so these are some tuff puppies.

they're taiwanese they can certainly take a beating

asylum24, where the pillar meets the roof is a really bad place, cause one would be way closer to your ear, totally ****ing up the imaging. the reason behind putting them in kick panels is to reduce the path length difference between speakers, so they arrive at your ears as close to the same time as possible, same reason why alpine HU's have time correction just put a towel in each corner where you want to put the speakers, and set the speakers on them. test around with angling them and what not for best imaging. then measure their position and take pics, and build some enclosures based on the measurements

Comment

Have you gotten the beefier alternator in yet before you hook up any more amps that will draw more current from your battery? My lights would probably dim to almost out if I added as much power is what you have!
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

Have you gotten your Brahma 10 replaced yet? Just curious.
        2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
        KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
        Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
        Groundkit

Comment

nope, no alt yet. i told my buddy to take his time, since i don't *need* it. and it's been a total pain in his ass no brahma yet i can't get a hold of anyone there

Comment

Working...
          X