pics of my kick pods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by walight01
    what are you gone use to screw down the panel to the door? i mean with the extra weight of the driver and amp?

the amp has it's own mounting plate held down with 4 bolts to the door the fiberglass will just cover around the amp, but not support it. as for the 8, well, inside the air chamber i've got 4 bolts going through the door, plus it'll have all the stock fasteners, except the ones at the bottom edge. i'm also going to be using some industrial strength velcro to help secure the panel to the door, and hopefully that will stop any vibrations i hope it all holds:p:

Comment

And you told me that you would never go with kicks because of them getting in your way on long road trips It does improve the sound quality though. If your feet get in the way, just have your toes amputated so you wear a smaller sized shoe. :p: Your kicks look better than mine!
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
        Your kicks look better than mine!
        Hey man! It's good to see you!
        Don't worry about the kicks, he'll make new ones those will be yours sooner or later.

Comment

yeah they do get in the way a bit, but i've found some comfortable positions for my foot it's going to be even worse with the 8's up front, cause those pods are huge

Comment

sacrifice my friend that's what you have to pay for superior sound in your protege

Comment

Looking good as always

Comment

Working...
              X