MUTE - a film by Alpine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Intruder
    blue, the last link DOES have anna kournikova's ass (and more) in the picture.

i'll have to check it out when i'm not surfing the web on my laptop through my cell phone

i'll have to check out the brochure too after i get my tax return i'll have to decide what to do with the money

Comment

wow that thing is so sexy..... lil odd but its all good

the multi color illumination.... says it can be changed between 4 preset or others... but I wonder if its all of the lights or just in the face itself.... *hopes its all of the lights*

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
        the multi color illumination.... says it can be changed between 4 preset or others... but I wonder if its all of the lights or just in the face itself.... *hopes its all of the lights*
        iono man, why would the buttons be blue then? if they changed color (512 colors!!!) they would have been transparent/white or something neutral. don't you think? we'll have to wait and see...

Comment

iono... maybe the leds are just real bright... i mean if people in the 3rd gen are changing the HVAC control bulbs out and they are turning blue when they were red or whatever... this could be the same way... who knows...

Comment

iono... maybe the leds are just real bright... i mean if people in the 3rd gen are changing the HVAC control bulbs out and they are turning blue when they were red or whatever... this could be the same way... who knows...
            iono about the 9813, but my blue buttons turn orange when the HU is in EQ/X-OVER mode and there isn't even a hint of blue. maybe they can shine green as well?

Comment

yep mine does the same thing so hopefully... *fingers crossed*

Comment

Now I know I am distinctly in the minority here when I say this, but what a waste of a Mini Cooper S!
                The hardware is great, and the way they display it is impressive, but the poor Mini!
                I came SO close to getting one. I test drove an S several times, and it was a blast to drive!
                Nice sound system though-
                David A. Cameron
                "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
                stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Ex Protege Owner- and I still love em!
                2004 Cooperworks Mini
                2003 Acura TSX

And I swear not another car until my daughter gets a drivers license!!

De Oppresso Liber
                Sine Pari

Comment

Originally posted by dacinokc
                  Now I know I am distinctly in the minority here when I say this, but what a waste of a Mini Cooper S!
                  The hardware is great, and the way they display it is impressive, but the poor Mini!
                  I came SO close to getting one. I test drove an S several times, and it was a blast to drive!
                  Nice sound system though-

don't worry dave, i'm in total agreement on that one. i appreciate it for the time and craftsmanship put into the install, but it's hideous it does a great job of showing the install and equipment off, but cutting the top like that is just wrong

Comment

asylum, I keep my fingers crossed for you.

dave, blue, looks like it's not a minority you're part of... I don't like it either. I didn't think of it as being impressive. the ugliness of the screwed up mini took away too much from the quality of the install for me.

Comment

I thought minis were ugle to begin with... maybe thats just me... iono I agree I dont like the no roof thing since that kinda defeats the purpose of a sound vehicle.... I also dont like the sea foam green color in the paint but I would take it if it was given to me

Comment

iono I agree I dont like the no roof thing since that kinda defeats the purpose of a sound vehicle....
                        haha! that's a very good point man.
                        I don't mind the colors, it's supposed to be striking anyway... I don't mind the mini either, but cutting it like that... just makes it ugly as hell.

Comment

I just want to see the building pictures of it... and more pics of the whole car

Comment

Working...
                          X