4 gauge positive and negative "cheap" ring terminals 2 each per pack
      8 guage positive and negative spade terminals 2 each per pack
      75' red 4 guage power wire
      25' black 4 guage power wire
      200+' red 8 guage power wire

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdapower6666
        i need a lo of things

PM me what you need, and i'll see what i can do for you, or get you some links to the best deals online

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
          huh? anything from the pics except the brahma and lights are for sale
          Does this mean all of the pics you've ever posted?? I want Goliah...muh hahahaaa.
          I'd take a couple of 8's too. I've really thought about buying a couple of those.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
          Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
          I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMania
            Does this mean all of the pics you've ever posted?? I want Goliah...muh hahahaaa.
            I'd take a couple of 8's too. I've really thought about buying a couple of those.

lol, yeah, EVERYTHING is always for sale, for the right price i paid about $40 per 8 shipped.

Comment

well Blue.. since you offered and apparently nobody reads the 'For Sale/WTB' Section.
              I need a ~1.0F Capacitor, preferably digital but not a neccessity if the $ is right. And maybe a couple of those new 4ga. line connectors you just got?

Thanks
              'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
              -Dean
              2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
              18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
              Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
              MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
              Injen CAI - Polished
              Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
              DaveB trim rings
              Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
              Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
              Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
              Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
              Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
              Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
              Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
              Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by DeanSweet
                well Blue.. since you offered and apparently nobody reads the 'For Sale/WTB' Section.
                I need a ~1.0F Capacitor, preferably digital but not a neccessity if the $ is right. And maybe a couple of those new 4ga. line connectors you just got?

Thanks

don't waste your money on a cap. they are worthless until you upgrade your alternator and battery once you have an alternator that is capable of supplying current to the car and system, the cap is useful for that split second when the the alternators voltage regulator has to react to the drop in voltage. i can get you one, but i don't see a need for it. i should be able to get street wires, power acoustik, and one or 2 other brands of caps.

and the 4 guage line connectors, do you mean the ANL fuse holders? i've got 4 available. i might pick up some more, and probably some 1/0 holders pretty soon, too.

Comment

thanks for the advice Blue. I will go spend some money on some Eibachs or Coil-Overs instead?
                  'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
                  -Dean
                  2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
                  18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
                  Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
                  MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
                  Injen CAI - Polished
                  Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
                  DaveB trim rings
                  Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
                  Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
                  Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
                  Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
                  Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
                  Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
                  Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
                  Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by DeanSweet
                    thanks for the advice Blue. I will go spend some money on some Eibachs or Coil-Overs instead?

sounds like a plan to me and as a side note, if you do decide later on to get a cap, DO NOT get one with a digital top. that increases the resistance of it, therefore making it even less efficient.

how much do you want to lower your car? i've got tein springs on my car and love them $156 is a helluva deal on them. i'm not sure how the roads are in ohio, but these springs do lower a little more than the eibachs, i believe. i like that they lower the front a little more than the back, which is good for having a heavy system. i'm planning on getting tokico struts eventually. especially since i've got 95k miles on my stock struts

Comment

Somebody's probly already mentioned it but I like the new avatar. You've got David in the sig. and Goliath in the avi....that's classic.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                      Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                      I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Working...
                      X