Getting one more e12K.44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue LEDz
    what kind of 10's? you'll want it tuned a little higher. do you also want the angled front? when you say same specs, do you mean the external dimensions?
    The 10s are infinity...I'm not sure of the exact specs on them. My girlfriend wants some bump in the trunk. I meant tuned the same with the same shape. But if it should be tuned higher than I'll do that. I didn't really know. Same shape and whatever tuning would be ideal, probably around 250-300 watts. Yes, I want the front angled.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Probably two of these...subs with one of these amps....this or this

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>

Comment

why get a set of resonant engineering RE 10's for $59 each (you might be able to get them for less), that are brand new with warranty? they'll work fine on the 451S, so you won't be putting as much of a strain on the electrical system. course they'd take the 601S as well, cause they are very well built. the RE line of subs plays nice and low, and will work well in a low tuned box. those infinities need to be tuned a bit higher, cuase they lack low end bass.

Comment

I was looking to spend that much for the pair and shes set on 2 10s for some reason.

Comment

The RE 10's are sexy but, unfortunately they won't be back in stock for about a month. maybe even a month and half.
            01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

I just got word from eD that the subs are expected to be in stcok in about 2 weeks. Some good news...

Comment

Good God, how long has it been?!
                2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                Groundkit

Comment

Tay Tay, why don't you organize some type of Group Buy on some RE 8s. I would liekto get my hand on a few and I am sure others would not mind having one or 4 to play around with.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
                    Good God, how long has it been?!
                    I think I placed the order on Jan 26. Back then it was supposed to be "only 2-3 weeks".

Comment

Wow that sucks. I saw your WTB post on carsound. Good luck!
                      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                      Groundkit

Comment

Can't really do much now. Tomorrow is my last day at RE. I can talk to them and see what they can do, but I need to know who all would be interested. I loved working there but they just couldn't pay me enough money to cover my bills. It was fun for a while, but all good things come to an end. I leave Sunday to go to Phoenix for two weeks of training for Ulitmate Electronics. Hopefully I can make more money there.

P.S. Even without a group buy, they ae only $49 plus shipping. So for around $200 you could have some 8's that would blow away most peoples 12's. One of the guys has 4 *'s in his car and he loves to show people up. Its pretty funny when they ask what he's got and he tells them that they're only 8's.
                        Last edited by TayTay; 04-02-2004, 02:02 AM.
                        01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by TayTay

P.S. Even without a group buy, they ae only $49 plus shipping. So for around $200 you could have some 8's that would blow away most peoples 12's. One of the guys has 4 *'s in his car and he loves to show people up. Its pretty funny when they ask what he's got and he tells them that they're only 8's.

yeah, nice 8's like that when properly setup can do some damage. almost 140 dB on a term lab meter, which would be about a 146-147 on an audio control meter i showed up a friend that had four pioneer 12's with my 4 tang band 8's

Comment

The 12K.14s are in-stock and ready to ship.
                            It'll be a while till the 12K.44s are done... sadly...
                            They're offering me the 12K.14 and the Kx's. Either way I'd have to buy two subs.

Comment

and then you can sell me yours!!!

dooooo iiiitttt!!!

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                              RB springs
                              Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                              MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

whats the diff between the models?

Comment

Working...