No announcement yet.

Getting one more e12K.44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they'll probably try to convince you to keep the O.
    seriously, man.. i'll ship you the K, on Tuesday (monday is a holiday)... and i'll include some colourful canadian bills for the return shipping costs

My K is only like 6months old, and works like a charm

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
    RB springs
    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
    MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Hmm.. if you guys want the O so much.. Why don't I just keep it? :p:

Comment

cuz then you'll have really funny sounding bass :p

i was looking at buying another e12K.44, as they are in stock... but the O seems like a nice substitute, seeing as i could keep my current amp

RB springs
        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

It will ideally suit my Tsunami at 2 ohms, you know? The power ratings will be much better matched compared to 1ohm for the 12K.44's, and I won't have to upgrade power wiring.

Damn, I just did the eD guy's job of convincing myself.

Comment

hahaha... poor poor boy.

so can i buy that e12K.44 from you?

either way.. you have something i want!

RB springs
            Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

I'll let you know tomorrow - after I speak to Ben @ eD.

Comment

I don't think you really want to have two different woofers in your box because each have different characteristics. Just look at the specs...I fyou built the box for K's then you should use 2 Ks in it.

Comment

I meant building a box for the O and selling the K that I already have. I never wanted to put an O and a K in the same enclosure built for two K's.

Comment

O...OK

Comment

Well..
                      The one I got isn't going anywhere. BTW, it is not an O. LOL Wanna trade now guys??

It's a K!!! I spoke to Ben over the phone and he explained that they have supplier problems, etc. so the K's ended up having the motor structure of the O's, but they're still K's. Now, in my case it matters because I have two drivers in a common chamber, ported box. Ben said I should run them this way ANYWAY. But, when the Kv2's are out I'll get a FREE upgrade! (I'll have to send my two subs then). Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                        But, when the Kv2's are out I'll get a FREE upgrade! (I'll have to send my two subs then). Yup.

DO THAT!!!!
                        that's awesome that they'd do that for you, even though it is their mess up. beat the living **** out of the k's, then trade them in for the kv.2's

Comment

I agree...good deal

Comment

And how long after you ship yours out do you have to wait for your upgrade subs?

Comment

I don't think I have to wait. Ben said they'll ship em out as soon as they get 'em. ANd I have to ship mine to them after that.

Comment

They ship first? Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X