Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well good luck and make sure you post some pics once its done

Comment

Asylum, looking at your signature, did you use 8 gauge wire to your amp? Seems like 4 gauge would have been more ideal or you can rewire 4 gauge to a dist. block and use the 8 gauge to both amps when you get the other in the future. Also, once you get a 4 channel amp *cough* the Alpine 80wx4 channel *cough* (MRVF450?) it will really sound kick ass!! You mentioned replacing some of your Alpine components, but is that really necessary? I bet is sounds good like it is already!
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

I should've ran 4 in the first place but at the time i didnt hink of having another amp so i ****ed up... but it will be re ran with of course nothing else but stinger pro 4 gauge. and Im not htinking about REPLACING my alpine components... was thinking of adding to them with those resonant subs.. geting 2 12's to go with the my type r 12... only thing i would replace my compontents with is the type X... drooooooool

Comment

Well you can always have extra wires laying around. I did and was able to redo things in my car without having to order more! The same with the ring terminals (4 gauge). I just need to get some real tools like a table saw and such and redo my amp rack maybe. I will probably say F--- it and leave it the way it is. , but I would like to do something different.

Groundkit

Comment

true. i need a table saw... hate trying to make boxes and trunk setups with a screwdriver, drill and a circular saw...

Comment

Especially circular saws. You can never be precise with one of those. That is what I had to use with my amp rack, but at least amp racks are pretty straight forward. LMAO on your comment in Off Topic thread on Girl of the week! :p:

Groundkit

Comment

I want to use my grandpa's shop behind his house but he put a damn speed bump thing inthe middle of the drive to it.... he says its for letting water run off to the woods and not flooding the shop.. i just think he doesnt want my car in there :/

Comment

Just thought of this... think I should get a type R badge like all the honda's get cuz they "are" all type R racing... get me a type R badge since I actually have a type R

Comment

Working...
                  X