Let me see your insides!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterT
    SoundDomain is very easy to use as far as setting up the pages and where your pics are. If you need any help though, just let me know.

lol, it's not that i can't do it, it's that i don't have the time

Comment

kind of ****ty looking.. but it looks 10 times better in person... but it doesnt matter cuz im bored with it already and trying to get this idea i have in my head planned out.

Comment

My space-saving setup:

~HH

Comment

Looks really clean hiho, a lot of people have been asking about fiberglass enclosures in their MP5s.
          2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
          KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
          Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
          Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
            Looks really clean hiho, a lot of people have been asking about fiberglass enclosures in their MP5s.
            Heh - well, the mat ain't that clean . But that's what it's there for - the carpet underneath still looks great!

My tutorial is still online, but not in its original place. People keep wigging out on the free hosting . But this guy has had it on his website for a while now.

Yeah, I asked him to change the fact that it says "by Chris" (cuz I'm not Chris), and he hasn't done it yet. Whatever.

Here's the link: http://www.e-kittan.com/fibre.html

~HH

Comment

how do those lanzar vibrant amps work out for you by the way? just curious as i'm in the market for some good power :p:
              peace

Comment

The Viberants have worked out great for me.

They're not the most powerful amps in the world by any means. But they get the job done, and I think it's over a year and a half I've been using them without a hint of trouble. And I push them pretty hard once in a while.

For the money, they're excellent. I paid $260 SHIPPED for the PAIR (ikesound.com)

They're a great value amp. You won't shatter any SPL records with them, but I'm impressed with the output considering the relatively tiny pricetag.

~HH

Comment

For more pics please go to my website.

please leave feedback.
                  Check out my car here!!

Comment

please tell me you have a fan circulating air to your amps from underneath!!!!

Comment

so where are/is the sub(s)?

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                        so where are/is the sub(s)?
                        he's using the chassis as the subwoofer. :p:
                        check out his cardomain website, you'll see it.

Comment

Actually I do not have any fans under there but temperature has never been an issue. These amps do not get hot at all even in the summer. I used to drive an hour to work and I'd touch the amps when I got out of the car and they were only warm. I have been thinking about ditching the cargo mat just in case but I like the idea of being able to open my trunk and load up stuff without out anything scratching my equipment of other prying eyes seeing what I have inside.

For right now there are no subs in the vehicle. I work at Circuit City and I am constantly changing subs. It seems like every month I have a diff sub setup. i had 3 Infinity 1220W subs at first. Got rid of those so I could save space. Then I got a single Bazooka RSW1224DVC and ran it at 2 ohm. That lasted for quite awhile actually and sounded good. Next was an Audiobahn ABASS12. that didn't last too long. After that i headed back to Infinity had got 2 of their newer 1230w subs in a slot ported box. Those were as loud as the 3 I had in a sealed box. But then came the space issue again. so now I have nothing in the hatch. i am currently making a box for 3 10's that should not take up much room at all. Only 2 cubic ft sealed since the subs only ask for .66 each.
                          Last edited by jellybean98; 04-04-2004, 09:39 PM.
                          Check out my car here!!

Comment

1 brahma 10 will work in a box that is 12x12x12 externally you'll never want to change subs again

just done enter any SQ comps without having some fans for the amps. that's a big no-no and they will hammer you on the points for that section.

Comment

Working...
                            X