No announcement yet.

first ebay buy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know, my friend bought two polks the other day(dont ask me why) and it took the seller 2 days to get back to him, hopefully shell contact me.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

give it a week. she has 10 days before you can file a complaint on ebay. hopefully she'll contact you by then.

Comment

well maybe if she looks good when you meet her, you can offer her some meat.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

oh i plan on it with a name like tinajo69, im sure i have a chance. Hey maybe the reason she is selling so cheep is because her bf cheated on her and shes trying to get him back...hmmmm, maybe in the market for some revenge booty.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
            muahaha the type R's are spreading! muahaha I shall rule the world now!
            whats your opinion of them, think theyll pound running at 2 ohms and 1100 whats.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

so if you buy from ebay and the seller doesn't deliver, but receives your money via pay pal, can you have it traced to that person and then they have to fork over the merchandise or money? Just tell her, "Bend over, I am trying to be a gentleman about this," and then tag it from behind!
              2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
              KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
              Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
              Groundkit

Comment

You can file a complaint on ebay and paypal. I don't know what ebay does but paypal gets your money back. They send an email to the seller and if the seller does not contact them about it, paypal just returns your money. But in ihs case he won't have to go through paypal cuz he's probably paying cash when they have se... oops, when they meet. lol

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                  oh i plan on it with a name like tinajo69, im sure i have a chance. Hey maybe the reason she is selling so cheep is because her bf cheated on her and shes trying to get him back...hmmmm, maybe in the market for some revenge booty.
                  ohh yeah sounds like a A class slut to me ...
                  get at it dog.
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

haha got a reply today, im suppose to call the person today after work to schedule a meeting place.

friend of mine is gonna let me use this Phoenix gold Tantrum t1200.1 amp for a few weeks until i get an amp. Im excited to see what these things will do.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Well, did she follow through or is she halfway across the country with your money! If so, we can do an amber alert and catch her.
                      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                      Groundkit

Comment

Working...
                      X