Bazooka Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bazooka Tube

comments? good/bad/ugly? my bass tube crapped out, and im looking for a cheap replacement. any other suggestions?

When you say cheap, how much are you willing to spend? You can buy used stuff from here, ebay, or on other sites. Maybe get a single 10 and a decent size amp (200 watt mono amp or bridged amp) from a name you have heard of.
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Comment

i just bought 2 kenwood 10's for 28 dollars brand new im getting a jensen amp for 15, a box for 17, and an amp kit for 4.99

Comment

How did you manage that? You must have connections
        2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
        KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
        Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
        Groundkit

Comment

ebay

Comment

yep
            Attached Files

Comment

the kenwood subs are only like 150W rms .. thats why they where 28 dollars .. but none the less it will still add a lil boom lol good find rob

Comment

i pwn at teh ebay!

Comment

meh, my mtx subs had similar specs, different cone (was composite paper cone), even just getting 100 watts a shot, was pretty nice sounding. the set up rob is putting together will add a little bass and last someone like himself a long while.. we're not winning competitions here
                  peace

Comment

i just want some bump in the trunk, that i can take out at the track. and thats what i have

Comment

i always wanted a cone sub
                      give us your feedback on how they sound once they are installed
                      like you, i am not looking to break some windows, but to add some bass
                      i already got the boston accoustics on the front doors with the tweeters
                      but can't decide betweent a cone sub and the oem rear speakers
                      or a whole set of back speaker
                      both, the amp will be connected to it

thus, hearing from you will narrow your choices
                      thanks!

btw, that was some mad deals you got on ebay
                      i have to begin going back and buying stuff from there.
                      (had a little break from the internet purchasing because of school, lol)

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

honestly, if you're looking for just a little bump, 2 subs might not be what you're looking for. personally, i'd opt for a single alpine type-s 10 or 12 and a jbl bp series 300.1 amp. setup would sound real nice and also wouldn't run that expensive.
                        peace

Comment

Originally posted by demoninvictus
                          honestly, if you're looking for just a little bump, 2 subs might not be what you're looking for. personally, i'd opt for a single alpine type-s 10 or 12 and a jbl bp series 300.1 amp. setup would sound real nice and also wouldn't run that expensive.
                          peace

oh, i just read my post back again
                          and i think i wrote it wrong

what i mean is one sub(cone) like what was mentioned
                          or two aftermarket speakers that could hanlde more bass and treble

lol, i am not going to put 2 bass speakers up there, i am gonna go deaf!

but, as you said, i am most probably inclined to go to the alpine type-s

Thanks for the feedback!

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Working...
                          X