Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this HU

I love the idea of touchscreens.
    I want an LCD touchscreen by 2005, but until then, I was looking at this HU by JVC.
    I'm tired of the 100+ Cds i have in my car... so MP3 is the way to go

anybody ever use one of these ??
    I looked at Best Buy and Futureshop and they don't have any on display.. i'll hit up the perf. auto places later this week... but i kinda doubt they'll have one on display...

I'll be running this with my sub so i want the filter, and i'll be installing new speakers at the front - feel free to suggest amp/speaker combos

should sound pretty nice

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
    RB springs
    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
    MP3 front bumper conversion

i think that's aweful looking, but that's my opinion. i love my JVC HU. looks to have the same features for the most part.

Comment

well it's either that or this Kenwood HU.
      I have the 519 right now... and i've played with the mp825 before. i like the functionality of the 825.. but i didn't like the crappy display... but the mp925 has a way nicer display, and blue-red colour option, which would suit me better than green.

but touchscreen is soo nice

RB springs
      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

If you wanna spend some money on a touch screen that would look sexy in your protege, then try this one. http://www.kenwoodusa.com/product/pr...productId=2557
        Last edited by TayTay; 03-22-2004, 10:08 PM.
        01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

I rather like the look of that JVC headunit. Although blue I think you have the best looking JVC unit out there. I miss my silver one. But have you looked into any Alpine units yet? I am loving my 9815.

Comment

yeah.. i don't like the look of the alpines... they're technically really high up there.. but in style, i think they lack a fair bit.

TayTay... That's pretty much what I intend on getting.. but that's a few mods to the whole HVAC and a carputer under the seat... that's a late-summer or mid-winter project... depending on finance and patience.

RB springs
            Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Thats not a carputer. Its just a double din touchscreen dvd player. I too would like a carputer but am afraid that the bass i will be running through my car will destroy the screen and the puter.
              01 ES, jokingly referred to as the Slotege.

Get off my headlight dim biatch. I like it that way. Soon, I'll have enough stuff to make the car shut down because I'll be drawing too much power. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

Working...
              X