No announcement yet.

Best Sub, for the $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 2150 has the crossover for the 450rms ?? I'm guessing how many watts that's running into the sub. Is that enough watts? he said it would work w/ the Svc 4ohm sub. He also said somthing that's w/ the low pass, bass.... not sure what he meant or means? I'm very electrically blonde.
    02 Pro5
    Eibachs
    Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
    E.12k.14 sub w/
    2150 US Acouctics
    Some what tinted

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny
      the 2150 has the crossover for the 450rms ?? I'm guessing how many watts that's running into the sub. Is that enough watts? he said it would work w/ the Svc 4ohm sub. He also said somthing that's w/ the low pass, bass.... not sure what he meant or means? I'm very electrically blonde.

huh? the 450 is how many watts it puts out, and has nothing to do with the x-over. it has to be bridged to get the 450 watts. if it has a low pass x-over, you're good to go

Comment

Originally posted by Rider69
        And as a matter of fact....It might be up for sale soon as I might be going with different amps...perhaps US Amps. Interested MisterT?
        This isn't the amp you were having problems with is it? I remember in a previous post maybe even at a different site you were having problems with one of your amps. I may take you up on the offer otherwise.
        2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
        KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
        Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
        Groundkit

Comment

this is the HU I'm going w/ http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...=0&cc=01&avf=N
          02 Pro5
          Eibachs
          E.12k.14 sub w/
          2150 US Acouctics
          Some what tinted

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
            This isn't the amp you were having problems with is it? I remember in a previous post maybe even at a different site you were having problems with one of your amps. I may take you up on the offer otherwise.
            THis amp was purchased brand new from BSLess.com in March. Never had any problems with it. I did have problems with a previous amp if that is what you are thinking about. I am thinking $100 plus shipping or maybe even Blue can bring it up to you...

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny
              this is the HU I'm going w/ http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...=0&cc=01&avf=N
              want it for only $140? check here:
              The rare domain name TheZeb.com is now available for purchase, lease or rent for your next The Zeb project. The perfect name for your marketing and advertising campaigns.

course i'd go with the San Jose MP41, since it has 3 sets of preamp outputs, more power output, and it can coltrol a CD changer, like their IDC-A09SILVER for $200. plus it's only $10 more at thezeb

misterT and rider69, if misterT wants the amp, i have no problem delivering it, to save on shipping

Comment

awesome blue. thanks for finding that. I'm ordering that tomorrow w/ my 2150 amp. my sub is already on the way.:p:
                02 Pro5
                Eibachs
                E.12k.14 sub w/
                2150 US Acouctics
                Some what tinted

Comment

I don't know. Blue may take the money and/or the amp and leave to Iraq on me!! You know I am only kidding Today, I took out the stiffening cap and took it on a test run to see about lights dimming because of a bad cap, plus I didn't disconnect it since rewiring the alternator. It still had some dim, but didn't seem as bad as before. I will probably take up on that offer because of all of the problems I had and just stick the same large amp (causing the drain) on the highs and turn gains way down to for better SQ plus it won't draw as much current powering the two pair of speakers @ 2ohms stereo. I know I am going to meet up with Blue to get the box some time, but can deliver the money before or at that time if he is heading down to FL soon.
                  One thing Rider, and that is if you don't have your new amp already, you can hold on to it a little longer and I would understand. In that case you won't go without music or at least without having your bass until you get your new amp. I am cool either way. Thanks too! :p:
                  2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                  KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                  Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                  Groundkit

Comment

MisterT Check your PM...

Comment

i'm in central FL till sunday the 21st. misterT, i can front you the money, if needed. other wise paypal it, or whatever:p:

Comment

Working...
                      X