No announcement yet.

up front bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds expensive too! But you already have the 8s so there is no turning back:p: That is like me with my class A amps. As much as I have spent rewiring **** and such, I could have had at least half the money for an Avionixx amp! Maybe God is trying to tell me something! :p: He too is in to stereos and you see the "Jesus is Riding with Me" bumper stickers here and there, well, Jesus may want a better sounding system! I'll probably get struck a few times for that one!
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Comment

you could modify the center console under and infront of the shifter. Thing is you would have to make a custom fiberglass center bottom console which would enclose the speaker with the woofer facing down ..
      I guess you could use a bit of plexi if you wanted it to be a show thing also .. It's not a bad idea if you ask me because you could consider it a center channel ..
      Bass is not really something that you can tell where it is coming from because of the vibrations tend to surround you .. but it's an idea none the less...
      Bruce
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
      X