project i started monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frigin sweet.
    Talk about pulling out the stops on the dash ...
    Damn Ihave to remeber that trick for the bondo/resin when I do my gauges.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Blue I got an idea for your sub in the front.... mount it in a fiberglass incloser and hang it form the ceiling facing back at 45 degree angel would be prety badass and hten re hang mirror off of the pod.... just an idea

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
        Blue I got an idea for your sub in the front.... mount it in a fiberglass incloser and hang it form the ceiling facing back at 45 degree angel would be prety badass and hten re hang mirror off of the pod.... just an idea

that might be too much bass in your face

Comment

blue, is this just to cover up the cup holder area? Or is there something more devious in mind?
          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

A guy on sound domain had either two 8s or 10s that were at a 30 degree angle in his rear deck. He also had a single 15 to produce the sub sub frequencies It doesn't look too bad either. The other thing you could try is building the enclosure so that it's like a console in the back seat dividing the passenger and driver's side rear seat (like the older Prelude), and use that space for your enclosure. :p: Just throwing more ideas your way!
            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
            Groundkit

Comment

i still like the idea of putting the 8's in the rear deck...do you have pics of the 8's blue?
              '02 classic red p5
              currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Originally posted by walight01
                i still like the idea of putting the 8's in the rear deck...do you have pics of the 8's blue?
                haven't ordered them yet. still trying to decide if i want to get them, or a set of 3 way components

Comment

here's the mix: From previous post in this thread
                  1/2 cup bondo
                  1/2 cup resin
                  1/4 teaspoon resin hardener

blueLedz ,i want to thank you for posting this reciepe . I just made up some to use on my new anp rack cover I have been working on for the last few days .From the way it went on it looks like i wount have much sanding .

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
                  Motegi MR12 rims in gold
                  Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
                  MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
                  Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
                  P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

www.thezeb.com has cdt classic 3-way components for 250. they are the 2002 model
                    '02 classic red p5
                    currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

YOu could do the rear console thing dividing the area and have built in cup holders and a LCD screen in the back. The console itself would be the enclosure for the eights. I know, I know mega bucks if you did something like that!

Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by walight01
                        www.thezeb.com has cdt classic 3-way components for 250. they are the 2002 model
                        I hear so many things about CDT. How do they compare to Diamond Audio? Those have to be the best I have heard to date. :p:

Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by macklum
                          here's the mix: From previous post in this thread
                          1/2 cup bondo
                          1/2 cup resin
                          1/4 teaspoon resin hardener

blueLedz ,i want to thank you for posting this reciepe . I just made up some to use on my new anp rack cover I have been working on for the last few days .From the way it went on it looks like i wount have much sanding .
                          glad to know someone else used it i love the stuff. works great.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
                            YOu could do the rear console thing dividing the area and have built in cup holders and a LCD screen in the back. The console itself would be the enclosure for the eights. I know, I know mega bucks if you did something like that!
                            Where did you come up with that idea
                            02 Protege ES

Comment

Originally posted by macklum
                              I just made up some to use on my new anp rack cover I have been working on for the last few days .
                              Macklum, do you have any pics of your amp rack? I want to redo mine. Mine is really simple, but with a new sub box, I want to redo the amp rack.

Groundkit

Comment

Working...
                              X