Almost time for another monthly update!
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
      Almost time for another monthly update!
      lol, slowly... oh so slowly.

Been working on paying on some of the bills currently, so the motor has to sit a bit.

I have been hacking on the front end though... turns out the FMIC is 18in wide, and the radiator is like 12 or 15 in wide ( I forgot at the moment)... anyways, turns out its about 1 in wider than the front radiator support... so I have been slowly cutting away at the sheet metal around the edges of the front radiator support. Its now about a half an inch off. Pics are needed... I know I know.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

its gonna be nice when its done man, looks like you're having a lot of fun and learning lots with this! also, eeek! becareful with your rad support, i know the mx-3s have VERY SOFT ONES, my friend owns a V6 and he simply put his hand on it and then leaned over his car and it bent!

so maybe you might want to try and re-inforce it? just letting you know what happened to his mx-3. wouldnt wanna see it happen to yours with all the hard work you've put into her!

anyways MORE PICS!!!!

JACK
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

lol, yeah mine flexes if you put your hand there and lean over... I plan to reinforce it when I am welding up the exhaust.

Good advice

Also I had to get an LX cross member. I thought I could mod the v6 one to work, but it is not gonna happen. So I snagged one the other day at the j/y for cheap and cleaned and painted that mofo tonite. All shiny... too bad its going under the car.

Yeah I have learned alot along the way. I have a little bit more to go and to learn, but hopefully that day when I turn the key comes true shortly.

Comment

well I cut that manifold... all I need to do is finish grinding on the #4 hole so I can weld it up. The initial welds were of excellent quality... it was welded on the inside and outside. It was a PITA to cut through.... #2 and #3 needed to be hit with the sawz all to cut through since my angle grinder wouldn't reach deep enough.

once welded I am looking into using some stainless steel stock to reinforce the turbo to help prevent cracking, as well as gasketmatching that hoe for max flow. I have been using my dads air grinder with rough grinding stones, but the process is slow. I need it to be so I dont take too much and have to goober on a bunch of weld slag to fill any holes.

That and the project kinda got put on hold for this week as this is my finals week, and I need to study.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
              That and the project kinda got put on hold for this week as this is my finals week, and I need to study.
              I feel your pain, only 2 left thursday and friday for me...good luck!!!

one more semester of this BS and they'll be paying me instead of the other way around!!!

good luck with the rest of the swap...its gonna be sick

Comment

cmon, come up with a better excuse like...I bought too much beer or something. Oh wait, I already took that excuse.
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                  cmon, come up with a better excuse like...I bought too much beer or something. Oh wait, I already took that excuse.
                  :rofl:

I did make a liquor run the other nite... got me lots of good stuff to look forward to after Thursday. 1 to go... its Busniess Statistics and its currently pwning me hardcore.

I wish I were close to graduating... I need another 3 semesters or so.... something like 50 hrs to go.

Comment

:rofl:

I did make a liquor run the other nite... got me lots of good stuff to look forward to after Thursday. 1 to go... its Busniess Statistics and its currently pwning me hardcore.

I wish I were close to graduating... I need another 3 semesters or so.... something like 50 hrs to go.
                    You know......If a certain person would spend 50 mintues a week on his car he'd be done by now......what is left???

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Paid for the T3 tonite. Once I get it, I can begin cutting and planning for all the pipes.

From there I just have to install the MSnS system I bought and that hoe is ready. Oh and I am going to a MAP sensor, so I can ditch the VAF and make it even less restrictive.

I have been slacking, but thats b/c this was finals week for me, and I am finally done. Now I can devote WAY more time to the car to push to get her done. I have an ultimate deadline of end of February, as thats when the inspection on my 323 runs out, and I am sure it wont pass w/o some work put into her.

Comment

Paid for the T3 tonite. Once I get it, I can begin cutting and planning for all the pipes.

From there I just have to install the MSnS system I bought and that hoe is ready. Oh and I am going to a MAP sensor, so I can ditch the VAF and make it even less restrictive.

I have been slacking, but thats b/c this was finals week for me, and I am finally done. Now I can devote WAY more time to the car to push to get her done. I have an ultimate deadline of end of February, as thats when the inspection on my 323 runs out, and I am sure it wont pass w/o some work put into her.
                        Ah, make sure to take losta pics (unlike me). Need some new ideas for spring.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatelbobo
                          Ah, make sure to take losta pics (unlike me). Need some new ideas for spring.
                          my digital camera sucks hardcore, so I may get those disposable ones from wal-mart and get all the pics put on CD or something.

Comment

Yeah pics would be nice.
                            I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaboy1974
                              Yeah pics would be nice.
                              Bitch and ye shall recieve
                              Attached Files

Comment

damn man looking great... goodluck on finishing it soon :D w00t

Comment

Working...
                                X