This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

only when i show up in texas to help get this project done
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

lol, def need someone to kick my ass on this.

Main problem is funds as of late. Working on bills acquired from the parts purchased over the project length. :/

Comment

dude, I don't read this very often, but if you need any help with anything or any questions hit me up on AIM: AnGerY BuGS

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
          Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

I shall if I do... the main problem is money and time here of late.

Really all that is holding me up is wiring, ECU pinouts, manifold and piping. Everything else is sitting there ready to go/be worked on.

Comment

I say we take up a collection to help Donnie finish his project. I'm in for ten bucks.
              Back in BG business.

Comment

lol how about some help for my 500 hp project

i would donate if i could but im all tapped with toys ive had to buy
                eat me

Comment

I guess we're all hurting for cash, and I don't think my 10 bucks will help much.
                  Back in BG business.

Comment

lol, thanks for the idea Vince, but its something we all must face at some point and time.... that and I wouldn't feel right taking money from fellow members. We all work hard for what we have and what we earned. I will probably do what little I can until I graduate... once that happens (this spring YAY!!!1) I will get to move up at work and start making the good money as my current fiance will graduate at the same time. Then I will be in more of a position to get all the goodies I want

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor_Protege
                      I say we take up a collection to help Donnie finish his project. I'm in for ten bucks.
                      $300 has been holding me back all friggen summer....

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                        lol, thanks for the idea Vince, but its something we all must face at some point and time.... that and I wouldn't feel right taking money from fellow members. We all work hard for what we have and what we earned. I will probably do what little I can until I graduate... once that happens (this spring YAY!!!1) I will get to move up at work and start making the good money as my current fiance will graduate at the same time. Then I will be in more of a position to get all the goodies I want
                        No problem. I just can't wait to see this thing done. It should be sweet.
                        Back in BG business.

Comment

You done yet ? Where are those pics at ? Whats the hold up ? We want results right now mister !
                          c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
                            You done yet ? Where are those pics at ? Whats the hold up ? We want results right now mister !
                            I know, I know... I have been slacking.

Its just been 110 degrees here, and I dont want to work out in that crap on my car.... sadly there are cobwebs on the tires since she hasnt been moved in forever.

The wiring for the MSnS is whats pwning me currently... I dont want to cut my JDM harness, so I cut the ECU plugs from a NA BP ECU to use for the female connectors to make a conversion harness.... figuring out the pinouts from the FSM to the DB37 MSnS connector sucks hardcore.

Comment

been almost a month....updates?

Comment

still at a turtles pace.

Comment

Working...
                                X