Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civic Radiator Effecient enough? UPDATED!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, thanks. I just want to see it in the car and running now.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

wehre did u get that radiator from, im in need of finding one to fit in the BG chassis with v6's.. thats the only problem unsolved. I know thers one out there.. just need to find it.. ONe with the same inlet-outlet areas as the mx3, not as wide as the mx3 radiator...but can be as tall as the protege one...

Comment

eBay. There are a few custom radiator sellers on there, might see if they have one that fits your dimensions.

Comment

Do you know where to get that slimline radiator? I've been looking and I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore? Did they stop production on it?

Comment

Originally posted by eskinol
            Do you know where to get that slimline radiator? I've been looking and I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore? Did they stop production on it?
            the one I got? I got it off of eBay. I can see if I can find the seller and see if they have more if you'd like.

Comment

Not the one you got but the one that is on that evo... its a slimline radiator fan they use to sell on ebay... but I can't seem to find them anymore. Any luck? Or clues? let me know, thanks

Comment

Go to any good radiator shop and they will make you whatever you want. Bring them a stock one with good metal end tanks and they'll find a dual core shorter unit for you. I did this for my Shelby GLHS and they used a GM triple core and fitted the end tanks to it for $150.00 bucks. Worked MINT

Comment

Are you talking about radiators... or radiator fans? I'm talking about fans. Your answer confuses me?

Comment

probably custom as it looks to be thicker than any I have seen out there.

There are a few sites out there that for 400-500 bux will custom make a rad almost any size you want.

Comment

The fan is one of those slimline fans they use to sell on ebay 1 year ago. I guess they stop production since I can't find they anymore?

Comment

Soooo... after almost cutting off my finger... I got my radiator mounted. Currenting awaiting my gtx ecu to come in, injectors waiting to be installed, silicone vacuum hoses still need to be bought, and install my MBC, but here are some pics.

Comment

Oh... I also completed the Civic radiator, got the hoses in. Going to buy fluid tomorrow and fill her up. MBC is up as well... here are more pics. Sorry for all the 56k users out there =( my pictures don't help much.

Comment

very nice... the zip ties will be replaced right? Dont you worry that they will become brittle and break over time?

Comment

Thanks, everything is mounted securly, zip ties are just there for support and to pull things a little, but other than that... everything is screwed in, snug, and secure.

Comment

I like the setup ... it gives you much needed room in the front

Comment

Working...
                                X