No announcement yet.

323 v6 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told yall its not hard at all. very very simpel and straight forward.. and in expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by sysopt
      The fuel pump relay is that little black box next to the ecu. You need the v6 relay.
      do i need it from my engine 2.0 v6 or isit the same, using the 1.8 v6 right now and i have the other relay some place in my garage some where

Comment

I think they're the same or at least function the same way, however, I'm not positive. I am using the 1.8 v6 relay and that works fine.
        V6 swap write-up

Computer support, troubleshooting, and maintenance

Comment

okey maybe i using the 4 cyl one then i dont remember i gonna try one of the other

Comment

IIRC, the 4 cylinder relay is a black box with a yellow base. The 6 cylinder has a white base.
            V6 swap write-up

Comment

now i got fuel to the engine and i was try to start it but it wold not start then i find out that i havent no sprak on the sparkplugs what is wrong then
              i used the 4cyl fuse box i the engine bay just to try to start it
              since i dont have the v6 one yet can that be problem
              Last edited by low and slow; 05-18-2006, 01:51 PM.

Comment

i never tried to use the 4cyl fuse box.. so im not sure i never looked to see if they were different either.

Comment

in the fuse box to the 4cyl there is a coil but in the v6 one the coil id built in to the distributor.
                  could you do me a favour and try the 4cyl one and see if you get a spark on the sparkplugs

Comment

i wish i could

Comment

hehe i see

Comment

u having a hard time finding v6 fuse boxes?

Comment

yes, but i found one in sweden so i hope i gonna get it to friday

Comment

is there any one that nows why my car dont start !"#¤%&/()=`"¤#¤"%
                            i have the v6 fuse boks now and stil no spark, do one of you now how to ohm the ditributor

Comment

If I had to guess, I would say the culprit is the distributor. Make certain that the distributor is paired with the corrent ECU. It might also be helpful to check for codes, although I'm not sure how or if you can do that considering your ECU is not from the US. It may bring up cam sensor (distributor) or crank sensor (sensor next to the crank pulley).
                              V6 swap write-up

Comment

now i have installed a hei modul but it wont start now eigther i installed it like this

http://www.wihandyman.com/wil/howto/hei/index.htm
                                whitout a external coil. any won have som ideas

Comment

Working...
                                X