• Show
Clear All

2012-05-03_19.02.44.zip

Comment

Originally posted by bcowie View Post
      [ATTACH]54663[/ATTACH]
      Could you post your msq too?

Comment

Is your tps sensor calibrated and do you have this connected?

Comment

where do I get the MSQ?

the TPS is set to factory default do I change it for ms?

Comment

The msq is the tune on the ecu. Go to file, save tune as and save this to your desktop. Your tps sensor is showing 11% in the logs at idle. To calibrate this, with the ignition switch on go to tools calibrate tps, get current for closed throttle and then for full throttle.

Comment

yeah it shows 11% when its at idle?
              ok so I should set it to 0 and 100 respectively?

Comment

Click get current with throttle closed and then for full throttle, then accept.
                Attached Files

Comment

2012-05-03_19.54.19.zip

tps config has been done

msq attached

Comment

Your fuel table needs work, i cant see what afr your running but this may need richening up at idle. The ms is also pulling fuel as the iat rises, look at Gair in the logs, this isnt helping the idle either. Anything less than 100 and means the ecu is pulling fuel.

Comment

Also, before you start tuning make sure you have the correct dead time for the injectors, if not tuning idle and low pulsewidths will be difficult.

Comment

Si add a kittke nore fuek at idle?

Comment

Aim for 13.0:1 afr at idle to see if it runs smoother. Check out this link too.

Or any other Engine Management System DIYAutoTune Related Products: MS3Pro Engine Management Wideband O2 Sensors and Gauges How to: Tune for a smooth idle “How do I get a smooth idle like my stock ECU had?” It’s a common enough question to warrent a small article with tips for how to get the idle in…

Comment

Im also running 2 squirts per cycle, you seem to be running 4. Check out 2 squirts and retune the fueling at idle to see if it improves.

Comment

i changed some settings here is another data set and msq

Comment

change or accel enrich settings lower threshold to 2K and see if it goes away
                                "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                                *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                                172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                                New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Working...
                                X