No announcement yet.

GRM $2008 Feisty Festy MS Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dude we sold the Phostiva to contacted us last week asking if we were interested in buying it back. I met up with him last night and traded my DRZ400 for it and was giggling like a schoolgirl all the way home. He had an exhaust put on it and got it registered and inspected so it's 100% legal, kind of scary actually. Needs a few things fixed but it's still running just as good as when we sold it.

I'm getting married in October, which is actually why I was selling the DRZ because we needed some wedding $$, but I'm considering making the trek to Gainesville again if I can find a few crazy people to make the trek with me again, might even try for the longest drive in a challenge car award
    '89 Festy $2009 challenge car: Turbo BP swap powered by MSnSE

www.cardomain.com/id/doksurf33

Comment

good to hear you got it back, latley alot of built festiva have come and gone, and when there gone you never hear what happends to them

Comment

Nice ride

Gainesville TX?
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Gainesville is where the Grassroots motorsports $200x challenge is held.

I would venture to guess that alot of the built festys end up wrecked, especially if they don't have an LSD like mine. Short wheelbase and way too much power makes for an interesting ride
          '89 Festy $2009 challenge car: Turbo BP swap powered by MSnSE

www.cardomain.com/id/doksurf33

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X