No announcement yet.

MS1 extra broad questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does it still seem real rich after calibrating? hopefully ryan can figure it out saturday or we can stop by clintons in antioch on the way back

Comment

yes still runs rich as hell.. after more research ive gotton no where.. voltage to the outputs seems to be good.. at this point im thinking theres a setting wrong somewhere or theres something wrong with the MS/wiring.. which doesnt make too much sense cuz the external AFR guage reads just like the TS AFR guage..

on a side note im starting to look for a AEM guage and pricing those.. kinda sucks cuz i just spent 80$ on the LC1 sensor.. also got some plug wires coming too i might be missing real real bad causing unburn oxygen to enter the exhaust and read lean..

after typing that ^^^^ it makes more sense that i read leann untill i let off the gas cuz when i let off the gas less air gets in causing it to read rich and proper.. maybe idk anymore im driving myself nuts tho

Comment

Throw out the innovate. honestly @ this point your better off tuning AFR by your plugs rather then the wideband. mail the innovate system back & have them look @ it. something is likely wrong. Short of that. you should have the ground system for it separate from the MS. MS is poorly grounded as is
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
          Throw out the innovate. honestly @ this point your better off tuning AFR by your plugs rather then the wideband. mail the innovate system back & have them look @ it. something is likely wrong. Short of that. you should have the ground system for it separate from the MS. MS is poorly grounded as is
          the manual says to use the same ground for all the stuff..

thats my thread on msextra.. a little more detail of up to date stuff from the last couple days

Comment

Working...
          X