fuel map calculator tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuel map calculator tool

just wanted to share this tool i found on a haltech forum. i used it last night and it works perfectly. here is the link to the page where you can get it.

Attached Files
    GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
    AND
    THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

also if it comes up as a <read only> file. you may have to extract the file from the ... zip ! in order for it to work correctly.
    also things you should know so i will spare you the search time>

1#You can still use the calculator if you are using multi-point mode. cal is simulating sequential injection. but it should still get you a reasonable result for your initial map. If you do not have a temp sensor value from the car simply use a value of 15 deg C over the current ambient temperature. So if its is 20 deg C outside assume 35 deg C for the calculator and it will be close enough.

2#The RPM value cancels out in the equations. Use the same injection time across all the RPM points and it will work just fine. Essentially the load will determine the injection time value in the calculator. Just remember it is only a base map calculator as the tuner will tweak the injection timing for each RPM point for you

3# I know that it seems a bit odd at first about the RPM points all needing the same injection time( I was myself surprised until the equations all fell out. As everything I knew told me that the change in RPM will change the injection time) but the RPM seems not to make much of a difference to the usability of the calculator.........

.......................Now I'm going to take a ques and say that most of the fuel consumption is based off load not rpm so thats why you can use the same formula for all rpm ranges .....................

HAPPY TUNING MY FRIENDS....
    Last edited by 13thghost; 05-29-2011, 10:14 AM.
    GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
    AND
    THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X