bog then go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bog then go

got a 94 egt t3 turbo set up fmic samco dual stage bov rx7 vaf gtr ecu the problem i got is that if i am running at a a higher rpm say 4 grand then put it to the floor it will spit sputter bog out for about a second then take off like crazy. i logged it and found out that my afrs drop way low when it bogs out, into the 9 afrs i tryed to lean it out then i run to lean up top. no matter what i do it still bogs out under boost i was running around 11.5 i leaned it out to about 12. the afr is pretty wavy when in boost also seems to skip around alot. if im doing 60mph and down shift to 3rd and floor it, it bogs then to. any ideas answers anything really would be great im running around 16 psi boost

whats most likley happening is the sudden increase in load and pulling the VAF door all the way open for a split second causing the ECU to dump fuel. yu would need someway to see the VAF's output voltage to tell
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

i got a safc2 i could tell with that by the percentage

Comment

Sounds like you have an air leak. Check over all your piping.

Comment

Working...
        X