bp26 fuel rail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bp26 fuel rail

is the bp26 fuel rail different from the N/A bp fuel rail? if so what are the differences?
    2002 mazda protege es with forged pauter cennecting rods, forged cp 8.5:1 pistons, ARP head studs, streetunit polyurothane engine mounts, spec stage 3+ clutch, spec 6.8 lb. aluminium flywheel, mazdaspeed tig welded limited slip diff.

1992 mazda mx3 ( Bugs's old ride )

Not sure if this is a tuning question but from what I can remember and it's been a little while they are the same. There may be a difference in where the regulator mounts but the regulators are interchangeable.

I am sure others will chime in.

Comment

The BP26 fpr is 38psi, and the N/A fpr is 43.5psi... I thought the lines were different also. The BP26 rail has the feed and return hard lines on the same side of the rail, whereas the N/A rail has the feed and return hard lines on opposite ends of the rail.
      Tyler has spoken

Comment

Originally posted by theredrocket View Post
        The BP26 fpr is 38psi, and the N/A fpr is 43.5psi... I thought the lines were different also. The BP26 rail has the feed and return hard lines on the same side of the rail, whereas the N/A rail has the feed and return hard lines on opposite ends of the rail.
        Mazda BP fuel rail and GTX rail are identical aside from the FPR.. they are mounted the same but the pressure is diff..

the Ford BP fuel rail has the inlet on the same side and the return on the pass side of the manifold with the reg. turned 90degrees..

the Ford BP reg is the same pressure as the Mazda BP reg. but the connection is diff. due to fords plastic lines vs mazdas rubber hose. you can still use the ford FPR on the Mazda rail u just have to cut the fatter end of the reg. off for the standard 5/16ths fuel line to fit the reg. and then the hard return line mounted on the Mazda rail

Comment

Originally posted by EGTeric93 View Post
          Mazda BP fuel rail and GTX rail are identical aside from the FPR.. they are mounted the same but the pressure is diff..

the Ford BP fuel rail has the inlet on the same side and the return on the pass side of the manifold with the reg. turned 90degrees..

the Ford BP reg is the same pressure as the Mazda BP reg. but the connection is diff. due to fords plastic lines vs mazdas rubber hose. you can still use the ford FPR on the Mazda rail u just have to cut the fatter end of the reg. off for the standard 5/16ths fuel line to fit the reg. and then the hard return line mounted on the Mazda rail
          Oh yes, that's right. Sorry, I forgot that the mazda and ford N/A rails were different.
          Tyler has spoken

Comment

Working...
          X