No announcement yet.

what engine managment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for now mostly I just want to be able to run the gtx injectors w/o the motor flooding. I want the most power I can get from this engine. BUt being able to tune it myself... well not having to have it put on a dyno. Also what about the ones that are p.c. compatable. Do you have to have a lap top to tune these? How do they work?
    Last edited by 92_2_fast; 08-10-2004, 04:48 PM.
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

well to tune it your almost going to have to put it on a dyno. why not go dyno it and tune it right and then you will also know EXACTLY how much power you do make instead of saying well i guess imake around this much power. hell here in the dfw area i got about 1 hour of dyno time and close to 15-20 pulls for only like 60 bucks.

im telling you its worth it. and if you dont know how to tune it you need to get someone to tune it for you. dont cheap out as i did with my gtx and blew it up. i was just lucky enough to be able to replace it with a gtr but im telling you do it right. youll thank yourself later.

Comment

Originally posted by Project323
        completely differnet ECU i think. i wonder if i could just swap to it. doubt it tho. =/
        Yeah, it's the newer version. I didn't see any real benefits to the newer version of the ECU for our cars, besides the Halwin software, but I'm not an expert.
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
        X