Finally a real turbo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a real turbo..

That little gtx turbo just didnt cut it anymore so now Ive upgraded to a t3 super 60, a bully stage 3 clutch and a haltech e6x. Still a couple of small things to buy but the hardest is done. I had the car for a little run today but couldent go far since its not tuned and I dont have a wideband yet to tune it with.

93 MX-3
    BP, Wiseco Pistons, Pauter Rods, Haltech E6X, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing, 3 inch turbo back exhaust, Bully Six puck clutch

"Jesus, its raining out! I cant get traction in this!!!"

Damn, that MX3 is hawt! I've always liked those rims.

Can't wait to see some numbers.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

holyyyy sh*t, that cars f*ckin nice dude
      Joe H
      2000 Chevy Impala
      3400 3.4 Liter V6
      Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
      U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
      Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Sweet, same turbo i plan on using. When do you hit full boost and how many psi?
        Last edited by BPower; 12-17-2005, 07:17 PM.
        1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
        Plus new
        1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

!!!! HOLY !!! that car is HAWT!!!!.. by the way wheres the Vj20?...
          My Toys =D

Comment

OMG! So beautiful... is that a miata manny with a flipped flange? Nice setup both performance wise and exterior. Its clean and soon going to be stupidly fast.

Comment

Originally posted by BPower
              Sweet, same turbo i plan on using. When do you hit full boost and how many psi?
              Well I havent gotten it tuned or anything yet.. I still need a fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, and probally injectors. Plus its winter out which means snow and SALT.. yuck!

ScOrTGtC, You still intrested in the vj20 and mani? I forget, theres that many people asking me about it but no takers.. You still intrested?

Ohh and thanks for the comments guys!
              93 MX-3
              BP, Wiseco Pistons, Pauter Rods, Haltech E6X, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing, 3 inch turbo back exhaust, Bully Six puck clutch

Comment

What about my question on the manifold? =P

Also... because of that intake setup... that thing is going to spooollll sooo loud! We need vids! haha
                Last edited by eskinol; 12-17-2005, 08:41 PM. Reason: txt

Comment

Yep its a flipped manifold.. I was going to run it the proper way but that would have sucked.. Its much better flipped. I didnt flip the flange though, just got it customized so it would work.
                  93 MX-3

Comment

Reinforce or support that manifold somehow. Those SS autochrome ones are prone to cracking/sagging.

Sweet setup btw!

Comment

Working...
                    X