Just took a little a little Nitrous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just took a little a little Nitrous

Well guys yesterday with a 50 HP shot, and fighting against my sucky valeo disc and plate, failing in the second and third gear, i deed from 15.9 to 14.9, hopefully with a nice clutch it will do 14.7 to 14.5...nice....
    I deed 8 degress advance timming, wich could be the most i could go on advance
    94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

not bad
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Wow, nice. Finally somebody w/ nitrous on their BG w/ BP.
      Hey, can you give me more info?
      where you running street tires or slicks?
      how many shot? 60,70,80?
      is it wet single fogger system? dry?
      did you do anything on the engine internals?

When I had it, I was beating cars that was running 14.5 and 14.6 but was never able to test the car with the nitrous working at the track.
      '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
      '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

a 50 shot works great. just make sure your a/f ratio is right & your good to go.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

not bad the fastest i have gone with nos is 13.8
          94 LX
          Mods: ebay mx3 cold air, rx7 air flow meter, NOS 70 shot dry, UR pulley, 2 1/2 exhaust, autozone clutch, which is starting to slip, slicks, motor mount inserts, cut pacesetter shifter, zx2 ploy control arm bushing

no2 13.8 98 mph 1.9 60ft

Comment

can you give more info about the car ?

Comment

My car mods are under drive pulley, 2 1/2 exhaust, rx7 air flow meter, ebay mx3cold air, autozone clutch, which is starting to slip slicks, 70 shot dry stock internals motor mount inserts.
              94 LX
              Mods: ebay mx3 cold air, rx7 air flow meter, NOS 70 shot dry, UR pulley, 2 1/2 exhaust, autozone clutch, which is starting to slip, slicks, motor mount inserts, cut pacesetter shifter, zx2 ploy control arm bushing

no2 13.8 98 mph 1.9 60ft

Comment

Well i have proxes ra1 tires treadwear of 100, 2 inch exhaust, a custom header 4 to one, MR2 super charge flow meter, same size as the rx7 one, and a 50HP shot of nos, stock internals.
                94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

Originally posted by gotjuice
                  My car mods are under drive pulley, 2 1/2 exhaust, rx7 air flow meter, ebay mx3cold air, autozone clutch, which is starting to slip slicks, 70 shot dry stock internals motor mount inserts.
                  Did you have slicks or street tires?

I sold my old 323 but when I had it I was running 60 shot wet system, single fogger, PS headers, BP vaf stock, KnN OEM replacement filter, Center force clutch,
                  B6 tranny, Falken azenis and toyo proxes r1 tires on my miata wheels.

I got a new 323 that I just bought and picked up today. I'm doing the BP swap, w/ B6 tranny, DX flywheel, clutchnet (green) pressure plate, clutchnet (red) 4 puck sprung hub disc, pace setter headers, 60-75 shot nitrous. I already have the Iridium plugs, MSD coil, 8.5 mm magnecore wire, KnN filter, motor mount inserts.
                  Hopefully with the set up that Im gonna do I'll be ablt to hit low to mid 14's on a street tires.

Comment

aye! i remember you Tjay... cept you had a different SN didn't you

Comment

Who else is this forum with a 323 nitrous mayn?
                      Yeah, I had to for some reason I wasn't able to sign in then after months I end up signing then I cant, It goes back n forth I think I got kicked out or something i dont know.

Comment

if you want your old sn & whatnot back just PM me your sn & i'll look into it.

Comment

sweeeettt... Thank you !

Comment

gggg
                            94 LX

no2 13.8 98 mph 1.9 60ft

Comment

hmm... so 14.8 with 60 shot nos, street tire, basic mod is about the 1/4 mile time range for the BP protege. I wonder what a 200lbs less weight would do...

Comment

Working...
                              X