No announcement yet.

Forced induction kits for 2G Proteges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a dam good deal. I wish I still had the miata. Even though it wasn't a 1.8. I think all you'll need for that kit is an intake manifold and the proper tubing to connect everything.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Thaty shouldn't fit the PRotege if it was designed for the miata. There would be too much **** to change. The Exhaust manifold, for example, and the intercooler piping would probably be ****ed up
      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

the manifold won't fit a Protege, only because all the miata manifolds, that I have seen, place the turbo upside down. The downpipe won't work, the ecu won't work, the injectors are probably crap.
        yuk.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

So... you guys say a 1.5 turbo would be pointless cuz its not tunable yet it would produce around 185 hp right? so its going to have gains I could really care less if it spools up slow and I cant adjust boost or whatever else you can do with aturbo.... as long as it makes me a lil faster and has that ppst sound to it im happy

Comment

You can get a T25 ball bearing turbo or a T28 ball bearing turbo or shoot even a T3 turbo and put it on the 1.5 ....

Hey, Andy Wagner makes manifolds and for a damn good price to ... You already saw the work he did with David's protege so you know he does good work.

Check him out guys. I am getting mine done as soon as I get my taxes back..
            bruce
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
            X