need turbo help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need turbo help!!!

ok im tuboing my 91 mazda protege 1.8ldohc i have this turbo will it or will it not work?and were can i get one that will work?and also looking for a turbo manifold used and cheap..

If you have to ask if it'll work, it's probably going to kill you installing it.

If you go with the factory turbo manifold, you'll need a T3 adapter plate. Custom downpipe...oil lines, coolant lines, etc.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

do you know were i can get the manifold?and i can install it its just this turbo is very unusual they put a big ass hot side on it..

Comment

HOLY CRAP, I didn't see all the "STICKY" threads in this section that would help you...

Hope you're rich cause there's a lot of custom crap to be done.

JoN - Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Journeyman
        Member of MX-3.com
        1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica
        1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE - Raspberry... RIP

Racing BP (Project "Blue" Marlin)... Twin Scroll GT3071R, breaking 30psi at the moment!

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"

Comment

nice ebay turbo
          Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
          kitty, you are a hilarious woman
          Originally posted by HopelessCow
          there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Thanks kitty, I thought that looked familure.
            Mazda
            1988 Black 323 GT
            DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Working...
            X