Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ebay Turbo Mani

I havn't seen this before....

It appears to be a pre-modded Miata piece. I know it's SS AutoCrap but it still "sounds" like a decent deal if it's as advertised.

Thoughts?

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...-run_18851.htm

that bend in 2 and 3 cylinder runner looks horrible.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Yeh taht **** looks bad..REAL bad

Comment

HOLY F*CKING SHARP TURNS!!!

I've also seem with ebay crap that you usually have to take it to a machine shop to get the flanges rubbed flat... when they weld the pipes to the flange they don't bolt it down so that it doesn't warp.

JoN - Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Journeyman
        Member of MX-3.com
        1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica
        1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE - Raspberry... RIP

Racing BP (Project "Blue" Marlin)... Twin Scroll GT3071R, breaking 30psi at the moment!

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"

Comment

the turbo flange looks like its crooked. It has gangsta lean
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

that does not look like a good flowing turbo manifold for being some what of a ramhorn style

Comment

thats the manifold from trademe auctions in aukland

Comment

Wow, ya, that'd be a nice design if it actually promoted good flow LOL.

That sh-it will cut flow...and hell, maybe even your arm!

Not worth the price IMO.

Get the t-28 manifold, supposed to be a nice piece.

JACK.
                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                  that bend in 2 and 3 cylinder runner looks horrible.
                  x2
                  Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
                  Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                    Wow, ya, that'd be a nice design if it actually promoted good flow LOL.

That sh-it will cut flow...and hell, maybe even your arm!

Not worth the price IMO.

Get the t-28 manifold, supposed to be a nice piece.

JACK.
                    lol at cut your arm.
                    You must be careful handling this mani with those sharp ass edges
                    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I'd be a nice piece if they fixed that kink, agreed?

JACK.
                      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

agreed

Comment

I agree with you guys on the fact that it doesn't look all that great compared to all the other pretty stainless manifolds out there... But it really doesn't look like it would be all that bad in the flow department. Especially considering this is the only Bolt-In T3 manifold currently available (assuming it's as they describe it and it does actually bolt in and puts the turbo in a usable location).

Any engineering types in here?

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...-run_18851.htm

Comment

I like the WG location. But I'd be concerned about the hood not hitting it.

Comment

Where can I get a decent priced manifold?
                              http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...e-eda6ab70c99a

Looking for local enthusiast's to help me out, with some Mazda mods, im new to the mazda scene and im not used to it, Im an ex-honda guy! lol My car needs some tunning and checkup.

Comment

Working...
                              X