Crazy idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy idea!

Ok i have seen weber side drafts used with turbo engines, i have a customer weber side draft manifold for the BP, and the webbers.
    But imagine to use the webers as ITB's and make a box so it can still use the vacume, and use the afm, i just have to build a box that goes into the side drafts, i have seen a friend that has a 4age using his inyectors and the webers just as ITBs but the only issue that did not worked quite well was the TPS. can i change the TPS signal for a map one? so this way i can use the ITBS with the box? and if the tps is no issue at all, would i see improvements in the engine, and how much?
    94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

aaaaam please post some pics of what you speak of i am a bit lost.
    GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
    AND
    THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

Do you know what are weber side draft carbs?
      The inyectors from the bp stand in the head, so there is no problem when installinh the weber manifold, plus the webers, have you seen a maniofold form a nissan pulsar sr20det, they have itbs and a plenum box.
      94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

sure it would work, how i'm not completely sure. i also want to go this route but on another car. its most common that people use GSXR ITB's. there a nice setup too

Comment

Working...
        X