X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumpncrash View Post
    lol...where's kitty when we need him

http://cgi.ebay.ca/TURBO-SUPERCHARGE...QQcmdZViewItem

but seriously, to the OP, browse teh site for a few days and you'll find what you need

Nick
    Somebody bought this item with "Buy it now". I guess it's true, a sucker is born every minute.
    Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Hadoken View Post
      Somebody bought this item with "Buy it now". I guess it's true, a sucker is born every minute.
      that was me...

if i put one in my exhaust will i get another +35 hp?
      91 Cayman EGT, Sprint springs, S/R Struts, ebay short throw shifter, MX-3 Seats front and rear, MX-3 tie bar, WeaponR intake

Comment

no, on the exhaust you get double the hp its ++HP x2...its because of the released back pressure energy yo!
        Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kunar View Post
          that was me...

if i put one in my exhaust will i get another +35 hp?
          see, most put it on the intake. You're a thinker, you put it on the exhaust. Now you can have a dual 4" exhaust and not worry about backpressure! it'll suck your motor clean of exhaust gases!
          No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

And I'll be an asshole on this thread as well. Closed. Search the forums and you'll find the answers
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
            X