Went to the dyno with the 16G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to the dyno with the 16G

Well guys i went to the dyno and it is a dynojet, and did 203 whp, and 186 pounds of torque. i soon will put some pics of the grafics, but on 4k i have only 130 whp then it jumps to 175 whp at 5k the on 5600 max it is within the band of the 197 hp+ and stays on that band until the fuel cut off of 7k
    inyectors are 460cc and the afc is in minus 30`s, extrange no?

all this at 9-10 psi.
    94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

I can help you more when you post up pics, but it sounds like the norm for a Turbo's N/A. Turbo the AFC up and the boost too!! :D

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

something is wrong with your setup. You did more torque with the tiny VJ20 than with a 16G? Just in size the G is much bigger. Is it the small or the big 16G? I would expect around 220 WTQ at least with that setup at 10 psi.

Comment

here are the pics, and video...
        94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

The Tunner, Confutze that´s how we call him, Confucio in spanish

me in the proto

this is strange i use to do 160 km/h @ 4th gear at 7k rpm, now it does 180 Km/h.

This is the grapho, from 5400 up to 7k is 200 whp.

Comment

!here are the videos!
            Mazda on 190 whp, going to 203 whp, red exhaust manifold.

Mazda on 190 whp, going to 203 whp, red exhaust manifold.

203 whp dyno run, 9.5 :1 pistons@.20+shaved head+16 degrees advanced, 460 cc rx7 n/a injectors, rx7 n/a flowmeter

here only at 9-10 psi
            Mazda BP N/A with 16G (small) turbo from Evo III

this is the 203 whp. run

Comment

thanks for the coments

Comment

your numbers are comparable to mine on a VF10
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

is the white smoke form the vid built up carbon or is that a small headgasket leak???? or mayb to much mediicne for me and im seeing things but im talking about the 203whp vid

Comment

ok well that only happnes for just a second if you can see over there, and that´s where i hit the fuel cut off at 7k rpm, i think it could be more like oil, from the turbo, as it spins, more than a head gasket leak, my vacum is in 20, so i think is fine, a healthy engine. but any way i will do a compression test on the engine

Comment

my vacum's @ 12 LOL 20 is fine
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

well,
                        did a rolling start with a subaru sti JDM, i ma at 9-10 psi, he was on 10, but with a bad clucth, i won by more than 3 cars and counting, then he said that he will raise it up to 15 psi (what a shame) an rollin this time from second gear, all the way nose to nose. up to 180 km/h the end of my 4 gear that we stopped.

Comment

Working...
                        X