1st Gen Turbo Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itzkcatz
    Read my post and do the math of what i was saying, If you throw 1500 into a car you can only sell for atmost 1800 then you basically just sold the car for 300,So keep the parts you have sell the car for 1000-1200 buy a lx 5 speed and turbo that with the manifold turbo and things your getting or have already. You will have another 25hp a 5 speed power everything and prob a sunroof with alloys.
    The problem is that it's really hard to actually see for sale a LX 5spd in Chicago.
    ok... Im gonna post some pics of it, tell you guys what I've done to it and the problems it has and then you people put a price on it. I'll post the pics later or tomorrow.
    Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
    you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

Will the sohc manifold fit on the dohc motor? or is it different for some reason?

Comment

Will the sohc manifold fit on the dohc motor? or is it different for some reason?
        Im pretty sure they are different, otherwise the sohc guys would be using the pacesetter/genie/gude header, which they aren't.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Well that sucks, If you already have a turbo and mani made i would sell it for some cash or buy a lx 5speed

Comment

Well that sucks, If you already have a turbo and mani made i would sell it for some cash or buy a lx 5speed
            That's what i'll end up doing. Unless.. I get a DX 5spd.
            Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
            you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

If you told me a T25 turbo, with a log manifold. A bypass valve from a stock turbo car. then pipping cut up and installed from JC whitney, and a FPR ..
              Then I would say , yeah you can do it and run low boost and you would have more power for the little stints. Just as long as you don't kill the gas pedal when launching.
              All this ofcourse with good tuning.

But if your gunning for a T3 ...
              ahhhh..
              not sure ..
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
              X