• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get It To Start!
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Didn't have any trouble with mine and i have a moonroof but i'm still considering puting a cage in it just to be on the safe side, if the cop wheren't ass hole in my region i would do it but they send you to inspection for nothing and the car isn't going to pass it so i'm not shure it's a good idea
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/protila
      Transmission mechanic

Comment

lol, If you're worried about cops and inspections, maybe a 300+HP Nitrous-injected Protege isn't the greatest idea in the world.

Comment

I'm not on the bottle, i have a gtx engine in my first generation pro that cops can't say a word but they are going to find other things to get on my nerve and i already have trouble with them cause of work. I have to go try customers car and they then to spot me and follow me all the way trow my test drive.
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/protila
          Transmission mechanic

Comment

By turning up the boost.
            James G.
            sobe83@yahoo.com
            AIM: DVS 323BPT
            MySpace
            Cardomain
            <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
              But that doesnt mean they are the only seond gens with TURBO!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you're right.
              There's the guy from Protegetech from Australia that BPT'd his second gen too.
              Ryan The middle child is always ignored
              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
              X