Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
    cat clogged? lol
    No cat as of right now just a 3inch downpipe 2foot long open it sound awesome.

Originally posted by b6t power View Post
    did you try this?
    No I didn't try this but I have try an other vaf just to make sure the first one was not bad. I also open the second one to tight the spring.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" catback, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Originally posted by b6t power View Post
      try sticking you finger in the vaf and hold the flap open a bit and see if that helps...
      Thats a good idea right there.Or crack off the top.

Comment

I think my problem is solved. On the TPS/Injector/Coolant harness I have run:

The wire 1N with the lightgreen/white wire and

The wire 2M with the red/white

they should be:

1N with the red/white and

2M with the lightgreen/white

I put them back in the good place and I will put back the wiring harness in the

Festiva tomorrow I really really hope my problem is solved if not i'm going to put my car on fire and claim my insurrance.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" catback, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

problem solved that was the culprit

Comment

here is a video of the start-up and the car boost at 4psi

Comment

the car run fine right now the idle and the timing are adjusted

Comment

Working...
              X